Re: [xsl] Problem with encoding UTF-8

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with encoding UTF-8
From: "David at roamware" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:46:14 -0000
As I mentioned I am using XercesImpl from 31st July 2003. Both files have
0xFF 0xFE at the start of them.

I compared them at byte level, apart from crappy formating (LF before every
'>') the PDF file had an extra pair of nulls on the end. When I changed my
code to strip them it all worked. i.e. Adobe Acrobat is putting a pair of
nulls after the closing tag. Just a case of a $1.2Bn company proving they
should maybe stick to Graphic Designers as clients ;)

Thx.

David