Re: [xsl] standard way to capture -t output from Saxon?

Subject: Re: [xsl] standard way to capture -t output from Saxon?
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:44:50 +0200
Hi David,

To redirect the stderr to a file add to your command line 2>t.txt

java -jar saxon8.jar -t 100.xml test-group.xsl > output-1oo.xml 2>t.txt

should work.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

M. David Peterson wrote:
You would think this would be one of the things I should just know but I don't.

What would I need to add or change on the following .bat file entry to
gain access to the -t output of Saxon in either text, or better yet,
XML format as:

- Part of the xml stdout xml file already in place, or
- A seperate text or xml file containing the data

java -jar saxon8.jar -t 100.xml test-group.xsl > output-1oo.xml

Thanks in advance!

<M:D/>