[xsl] How to generate an XML log using xsl:message?

Subject: [xsl] How to generate an XML log using xsl:message?
From: Stefan Wachter <Stefan.Wachter@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 11:19:05 +0100
Hi all,

I would like to generate an XML log using xsl:message instructions. The problem is that I am not able to generate well formed XML. Each xsl:message instruction can generate an element in the output. Yet, I am not able to enclose the output of the various xsl:message instructions inside a document root element.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem? At the moment I can only think about concatenating the output with a starting "<root>" and ending "</root>".

Thanks for your attention,
Stefan Wachter