[xsl] Re: help

Subject: [xsl] Re: help
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:18:09 -0500
You have two different problems.

Posting: you are posting to the wrong address. Messages to
post to the list must go to: <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You seem to have been sending them to the list owner. Please
re-send your messages, to the correct address.

Receiving: you are subscribed and messages (several an hour)
are being sent to you. If you are not receiving them it is
likely that a SPAM filter on your end is interfering. I suggest
that you talk with your system administrator about this.

-- Tommie

I seem unable to post or receive any one else's postings.

I have signed up using this address and lshannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What can I do?

Thanks,

Luke