Re: [xsl] Usage of key inside a for loop of a RTF does not work properly

Subject: Re: [xsl] Usage of key inside a for loop of a RTF does not work properly
From: "Ranjan K. Baisak" <ranjanbaisak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:40:48 -0800 (PST)
> But again, if you can tell us how you construct
> $levelreference, we might be able to suggest an even
>
> better solution, preventing use of fragments at all
> perhaps...
$levelreference is an RTF which I populated by using
xsl:for-each on a key. My XML is very complex so I am
using lots of keys to get the appropriate result.
Again also I can see some performance degradation
because of usage of lost of xsl:for-each. Anyway I
will look into the performance later.
Thanks for your help.

regards,
Ranjan