Re: [xsl] Non-xml source documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] Non-xml source documents
From: "Bryce K. Nielsen" <bryce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:29:12 -0700
> Would someone please point me to some resources on how to process non-xml
> source documents?
>
> I have a text file that I want to convert to an xml document.

If you're on a Windows platform, take a look at xmlLinguist, the Text to XML
Translator at http://www.sysonyx.com/products/xmllinguist . It's a simple
tool that translates the document into XML. The map editor is very easy to
use, quite affordable (retails for $79.95), and the runtime engine is
royalty free. The only caveat is that it runs on Windows.

Check it out, download the 30 day trial and see if it satisfies your needs.
Most of our clientelle use it to translate EDI X12 documents into XML (and
visa-versa).

Bryce K. Nielsen
SysOnyx, Inc. (www.sysonyx.com)
Makers of xmlDraft, the Smart XSD Editor
http://www.xmldraft.com