Re: [xsl] List of XSL-FO processors

Subject: Re: [xsl] List of XSL-FO processors
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 19:54:56 -0500
I tell my students the following is the definitive list of FO-related tools:

http://www.xmlsoftware.com/xslfo.html

There are many other categories of XML tools as well at that site.

I hope this helps.

At 2005-01-07 18:45 -0500, Kamal wrote:
When I started exploring XSL-FO processors, I wanted to look at all the
available tools (both open-source and commericial). However, I couldn't
find a list of all available processors. The few lists I came across
were not recently updated. Here is the list I came up with. Hope this
helps.

http://rkamal.blogspot.com/2004/12/list-of-xsl-fo-processors.html

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc