RE: [xsl] Not Node() but string onlye

Subject: RE: [xsl] Not Node() but string onlye
From: "Karl Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:22:56 -0700
What I'm after is the value of the text node when there are no child other
(what do you call these?) nodes... but, if there are child nodes, then I am
interested in the value of one of them, in my case, the value of the child
node defaultvalue.  Take this example then:

<mynode>A text Node</mynode>

<mynode>
    <node_a>could be anything</node_a>
    <node_b>could also be anything</node_b>
    <defaultvalue>this is what I want</defaultvalue>
</mynode>