Re: [xsl] Re: FO questions

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: FO questions
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 21:13:33 +0100
senetex@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I don't use FOP (I use RenderX's XEP), but I would assume, based on your
experience, that fo:table-footer is not supported by that particular
version of FOP.

Thats's bad!

The fo:table-footer element is supported by FOP 0.20.5. It is still possible that some content isn't rendered properly, in particular FOP often silently drops content with certain syntax errors. Generate a FO file, delete as much as possible content elswhere, and if the table footer still wont display and there is no obvious problem with the FO, post it on the FOP user list.

J.Pietschmann