RE: [xsl] Counting level of nodes beneath current (in XPATH)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Counting level of nodes beneath current (in XPATH)
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:46:37 +0000
Hi Andrew,

If I've understood you correctly, you want to count the number of <Y> elements at a given level?

I think my question was indeed very poorly frased.
Thank you for this, though. I think if no solution is possible, I can perhaps tweak this to fit my needs. I will have to look much at it, though. I have not used <xsl:copy> more than once in my time with xsl (which was from a solution from DC),.

Here the level of each <Y> element is added to it using the moded identity transform - with that information you can then work out whatever you want.

I will try and work it out. Again, my thanks. Ragulf Pickaxe :-)

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.com/