Re: [xsl] Counting level of nodes beneath current (in XPATH)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Counting level of nodes beneath current (in XPATH)
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:36:03 +0000
> The solution is not near what I hoped as it seems to be very slow.

Speed's all relative, it took 300 years to solve Fermat's last theorem.
Why is everyone in such a rush these days:-)

The mathematicians' bosses do not stand behind them, looking over their shoulders, asking how much longer it takes for a solution, perhaps? :-)

David

Thank you for the other solution. I was actually starting myself on generating such a two-pass solution, so I am glad that this seems okay to other people as well.

I am very happy for the answers on this list - I learn something new every time I struggle with XSL.
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/