[xsl] xslt processing XML file by applying multiple transformation

Subject: [xsl] xslt processing XML file by applying multiple transformation
From: <uap001@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:22:09 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
I have an XML document that i need to transform into
another XML document. To do that, I need to first
tranform the original XML document using one xsl file.
The the output XML generated in the first translation,
I need to again transform it to another XML using a
second xsl file.

If possible, I want to do this by using a single xsl
file where i would somehow do the first translation
and then pass the whole result document throught a
second translation.

thanks,
ana