Re: AW: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 - for-each with number intervals

Subject: Re: AW: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 - for-each with number intervals
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:29:37 +1100
AFAIK Saxon 8.xx has not yet been localized to other languages than
British English...

What XSLT 2.0 processor are you using?

This is most probably a bug in the XPath parser engine used by your
XSLT 2.0 processor.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:25:01 +0100, Huditsch Roman
<Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jarno,
>
> Yes, I am getting the error:
>
> System-ID unbekannt; Zeilennummer95; Spaltennummer39; XSLT-Fehler
(javax.xml.tra
> nsform.TransformerConfigurationException):
javax.xml.transform.TransformerExcept