RE: [xsl] Entity Questions

Subject: RE: [xsl] Entity Questions
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:19:20 -0000
> I tested adding the match="P" template. I didn't replace
> anything. I think
> this might be because I changed the output method to xml to deal with
> entities like &nbsp;
>
> I am thinking the <P> tags are now &lt;P&gt; so the template
> is not matching
> them. I am adding some logging to verify this, if this is the
> case I may
> need to rethink things.

Try to reduce the size of the problem, and post a complete specimen
including source XML, desired result, and stylesheet. Then we can see where
you're going wrong. You're not grasping some of the concepts: you're still
talking about tags rather than nodes, and thinking of the input and output
as text rather than trees. It might be a good idea to do some reading.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/