[xsl] XALAN-FOP Performance and Push-Pull Processing

Subject: [xsl] XALAN-FOP Performance and Push-Pull Processing
From: cfisher@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:23:44 -0600
I have been searching for a thread related to performance with the two
types of programming styles.  MK's books give me some insight as to what
types of overhead can occur in an XSL Transformation, but I need a little
more empirical evidence related to XALAN.  Can anyone point me to a thread
or offer an opinion that points to performance impacts/issues, specifically
when employing each programming style?  Also, if Push is used within a
template rule as well as Pull, does the XSL Template revert to the same
rules used for Push?

Thanks,

Curtis Fisher