[xsl] Server Side Including an XSL Formatted XML

Subject: [xsl] Server Side Including an XSL Formatted XML
From: "Eric Scott Johnson" <johns996@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:41:01 -0500
I'm trying to include an XML file (an RSS feed) on an SHTML page as a server side include. I can get the XML file loaded but for whatever reason when I attach an XSL stylesheet none of the data is formatted according to the XSL.
I've tried attaching the XSL within the header of the SHTML page (and also using the standard method of attaching it within the XML document) without success. I can test the XSL by opening the XML in a browser and it works fine. Obviously I have to slightly rewrite the XSL to include a HTML and BODY tags when testing, I replace them with a DIV or P tag when trying to include the file. Any help would be appreciated. I'm still learning XSL so I'm sorry if this post isn't as clear as it could be.

Eric