Re: [xsl] Configuring apache 1.3.3 with modxslt, libxml2 and libxslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] Configuring apache 1.3.3 with modxslt, libxml2 and libxslt
From: prasannap@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:29:18 -0800
Thanks, Daniel Bibbens.
It worked.

Now, after successfully installing modxslt, when I tried to load the module into apache

LoadModule mxslt_module       libexec/mod_xslt.so
AddModule modxslt.c

and when I started apache, I get the following error (which I got earlier while compiling modxslt):

Cannot load /home/ppadmanabhan/apache_1.3.33-dynamic2/apps/apache/libexec/mod_xslt.so into server: /usr/local/lib/libmodxslt0.so.0: undefined symbol: xmlXIncludeProcessFlags

Could you please let me know what is the problem.
TIA,
Prasanna