RE: [xsl] SAXON 8.2 JAVA

Subject: RE: [xsl] SAXON 8.2 JAVA
From: "Tommy Skarateppen" <ts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:37:06 +0100
This is what happens when I do javap org.w3c.dom.TypeInfo from the command
line:

C:\>javap org.w3c.dom.TypeInfo
Compiled from "TypeInfo.java"
public interface org.w3c.dom.TypeInfo{
    public static final int DERIVATION_RESTRICTION;
    public static final int DERIVATION_EXTENSION;
    public static final int DERIVATION_UNION;
    public static final int DERIVATION_LIST;
    public abstract java.lang.String getTypeName();
    public abstract java.lang.String getTypeNamespace();
    public abstract boolean isDerivedFrom(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, int);
}

I may have an old version of DOM in the endorsed librarys. I'll check it
out.

-tommy