RE: [xsl] xslt not working

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt not working
From: "Touchtel" <omprakashv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:39:31 +0530
Hi,
    When I do the transform I have a namespace "xmlns:x="http://www.w3.org";
getting added to all the tags I generate. I found that this somehow has to
do with the transform not happening.

First I would like to suppress these namespaces from appearing all over the
document

second, Iam transforming from xsl to xsl. So I had an alias setup in my
original stylesheet so all my xsl tags are in the namespace-alias "x:".
I was then doing a find/replace for all x to xsl and performing the
transform. Now Iam not in a position to do a find/replace. Can someone tell
me why the namespace-alias didn't rename all the tags to "xsl:".

Thirdly,
Why doesn't the processor process the stylesheet in the "x:" namespace. I
have it as follows

<x:stylesheet xmlns:x="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; version="1.0">

Regards,