RE: [xsl] The old problem of Javascript, XSL and ampersand...

Subject: RE: [xsl] The old problem of Javascript, XSL and ampersand...
From: "Andrew Welch" <ajwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:58:18 -0000
> The lack of a template tag was a copy-paste svn update glitch :).
> Interesting that it works for you though.
>
> We are using PHP5's XSL functions - so it seems the problem lies with
> whatever xsl processor it uses. It looks like we are going to have to
> find another way around the problem, however, I'm sure your
> answers will
> be useful for others!

Disable-output-escpaing (d-o-e) is an optional part of the spec, it
could well be that your processor doesn't implement it.  As has been
stated, if you use the 'html' output method the processor should not
escape anything within <script> tags within the <head> which will make
your problem go away.

cheers
andrew