RE: [xsl] SAXON 8 - Error at element constructor

Subject: RE: [xsl] SAXON 8 - Error at element constructor
From: "Tommy Skarateppen" <ts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:27:32 +0100
Sorry, I have the unparsed-text() function in my stylesheet, which I added
just for testing, and forgot to remove it. I was confused by the error
message, so I didn't see that the function was still there.

But anyway, I'm planning to use this function in my stylesheet, but I don't
understand the error "XT1170: Cannot resolve relative URI: no protocol:".

What does it mean and why do I get it?

I tried this in my stylesheet:
<xsl:value-of select="unparsed-text('help/print.html', 'iso-8859-1')"
disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

Is it possible to use an http request (e.g.
http://www.foo.com/help/print.html) as argument to the unparsed-text()
function (I haven't been able to make that work either)?

-Tommy