[xsl] XML to XML conversion

Subject: [xsl] XML to XML conversion
From: "Nick Roberts" <nick_roberts5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:09:06 +0000
i'm aware that one of XML's key benefits is the ability to standardise a dataset, allowing compatibilty between incompatible systems and efficiency of data exchange.

In this case, am I correct in assuming that xml-to-xml conversion is neccessary?

I'm having difficulties finding any resources for this area. I understand XML and XSL concepts, but there seems to be a grey area over XML to XML conversion.

I'd be most grateful if anyone good point me in the directions of any articles or books that may be of use.

Thanks in advance,

nick