Re: [xsl] Removing line-feeds on a imported tree via document

Subject: Re: [xsl] Removing line-feeds on a imported tree via document
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:38:56 +0000
Yes, you're (ofcourse) right. My particular problem however is how to
apply the templates to it, i have to have a structure like

					<xsl:for-each select="$xmldoc/Menu">
						<Menu>
							<xsl:apply-templates select="*"/>
						</Menu>
					</xsl:for-each>

and then

    <xsl:template match="MenuData">
    	<xsl:copy><xsl:value-of select="normalize-space(.)"/></xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>

I can't have a

<xsl:apply-templates select="$xmldoc/Menu"/>

<xsl:template match="Menu"> because i allready have one of these,
unless i use modes, but then again the solution from Wendell seems to
do the same with more "style"...

Thanks for clarifying my question.