Re: [xsl] Newbie - XML and XSLT samples to produce XHTML Files please

Subject: Re: [xsl] Newbie - XML and XSLT samples to produce XHTML Files please
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:01:14 GMT
> Do any of you have a set of XML/XSLT files that you could email me to
> show examples of a reasonably complex site designs that I could look
> at?

http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2

includes the MathML spec in several versions
(html,xhtml+MathML, pdf formatted for paper, pdf formatted for screen)
all (including the images included in the HTML version) generated via
XSLT (and assorted other tools, such as tex, imagemagic and rxp and
nsgmls for validation).

The XML sources, the XSLT stylesheets and the scripts used to tie it all
together are available in the zip file of sources linked from the header
of the overview page referenced above.

David

http://www.star.net.uk