RE: [xsl] with-param problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] with-param problem
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:06:26 -0000
The elements that declare variables are called variable binding elements.
These are xsl:variable and xsl:param. The xsl:with-param element is not a
variable binding element; it does not declare a variable. Rather it assigns
a value to the variable declared in the xsl:param element of the called
template. Therefore, you can't reference $p1 in the second with-param.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/