Re: [xsl] unparsed general entity in output !DOCTYPE

Subject: Re: [xsl] unparsed general entity in output !DOCTYPE
From: "Karjala Koponen" <kkoponen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:44:34 -0500
Top post:

I am writing/using a xsl transform file that I reference when I export data
from FileMaker 6, using its embedded xml processor.

Karjala

>>> hypernexdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/03/2005 2:40:33 PM >>>
Are you doing this from Java code?

                FileOutputStream fos=new FileOutputStream(filePath);

identityTransformer.setOutputProperty("{http://xml.apache.org/xalan}indent-am
ount","4");
                identityTransformer.getOutputProperties().list(System.out);

for example.

 From an Ant target

Depends from what...

Karjala Koponen wrote:

>I need to create an unparsed general entity in the output xml DOCTYPE
'statement', as specified in our customer's (Elsevier)documentation:

><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
><!DOCTYPE serial-issue PUBLIC "-//ES//DTD serials issue DTD version
5.1.0//EN//XML" "si510.dtd" [<!ENTITY cover SYSTEM "cover" NDATA IMAGE>]>

>I'm thrashing here with things like:

>Where can I read about creating these 'heading' statements correctly?  And
what can I do to get my desired output?