Re: [xsl] ANN: nxslt.exe (.NET XSLT Command Line Utility) version 1.5

Subject: Re: [xsl] ANN: nxslt.exe (.NET XSLT Command Line Utility) version 1.5
From: Oleg Tkachenko <oleg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 11:22:17 +0200
Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

I have always wondered why you didn't try the method that I used in
implementing EXSLT for MSXML4. Two years ago I demonstrated to you and
Dare its proper working with the corresponding .NET Framework classes.

As no reflection is used in this approach, it doesn't require any
special security permissions.

Well, actually it doesn't matter which permissions are required in our code because using extension function in .NET on its own requires FullTrust anyway.

Or is there yet another problem?

Just a lack of time. :( I'm going to play with implementing func:function for EXSLT.NET next week, so I'd better fix above issue too.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://blog.tkachenko.com