RE: [xsl] browser error when using xpath2.0 functions

Subject: RE: [xsl] browser error when using xpath2.0 functions
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:05:19 -0000
None of the main browsers yet support XSLT 2.0 or XPath 2.0.

This is probably a good thing: the last time a vendor put support for a
draft XSLT specification into a mainstream browser was Microsoft with
WD-xsl, and it proved a disaster when the specs later changed.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/