[xsl] problem locating the xsl file

Subject: [xsl] problem locating the xsl file
From: "ficfic m" <ficfic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:28:13 +0200
Hi All,

1. Is there a way to tell the browser that if it cannot find the .xsl file I've atteched to my xml, then to open the xml without style-sheet ?

2. In Windows, I have mapped directory C:/MyReports to drive Y:/
in this directory I have "report.xml" and "report.xsl"
if I put in the report.xml the following:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="C:/MyReports/report.xsl"?>

and then open the xml from Y:/report.xml then the browser shots that it cannot find the style-sheet:

"The system cannot locate the resource specified. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/MyReports/report.xsl'. "