RE: [xsl] Using XML/XSLT for forms in .Net

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using XML/XSLT for forms in .Net
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:07:23 -0600
Hi Julian,

Does your information include this article (it's a bit outdated but points
out the benefits)?
"Creating Dynamic ASP.NET Server Controls using XML" - by Wrox Team
http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/ASP.NET/Creating-Dynamic-ASP.NET-Server-Contr
ols-Using-XML/

Basically the author(s) shows us how to use XML and XSLT to generate ASP.NET
code.

If you have other information I'd like to know.

Cheers,
<prs/>