RE: [xsl] Using XML/XSLT for forms in .Net

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using XML/XSLT for forms in .Net
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:32:17 -0600
Great info about XAML and MyXAML, thanx - yeah, that would be a great way to
go - separation of UI and data is what it's all about. .NET still doesn't
make a good job there, although it has been a lot worse with classic ASP.

For the moment, I use XSLT mainly for partial program processing purposes -
dynamically updating web.config for example, creating a new config file, a
audio/video media processing file, altering an XML source, or just plain old
HTML with Javascript to produce a web based form page.

Cheers,
<prs/>