RE: [xsl] RSS?

Subject: RE: [xsl] RSS?
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:45:03 -0500
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/consynrss/index.html
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     John <john-xsl-list@xxxxxxxx>
Sent:     Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:08:31 -0800
To:       xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [xsl] RSS?

I checked the list archives but there was nothing containing RSS in 2004 or 2005, does this mean RSS is not the way to go forward?

I have content stored as XML that I want to make available as RSS using XSL. I know almost nothing about RDF and RSS, but this seems pretty straightforward. Unfortunately I am having trouble finding definitive resources on the appropriate format to generate. Can anyone send me links to resources they have found useful for RSS, and/or any XSL RSS code examples?