Re: [xsl] Expandeable Tree!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Expandeable Tree!
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:34:54 +0000
I'm doing something similar (almost done!) but all in the client side,
using Javascript (Sarissa) . My structure is a little bit more
complicated and i have now 4 or 5 diferent XSLT to take care of it.

But from the beggining i choose to clearly separate the "treatment" of
the tree from the display, so when a user clicks a link i have allways
at least 2 XSLT to invoke, the first determines what are the brenches
to show and the second to do the html rendering.