Re: [xsl] Aborting XSL processing during a run....

Subject: Re: [xsl] Aborting XSL processing during a run....
From: ben senior <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:47:45 +0100
Thank you Thank you Thank you !

That's perfect!

Ben

George Cristian Bina wrote:

Maybe <xsl:message terminate="yes"> will help you.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

ben senior wrote:

Apologies. By +irregularity+ I do NOT mean an error in the XML. I should have said that , + in some particular case + we wish to bring the XSL processing to a close.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Ben

Andrew Welch wrote:

We're using XSL to generate PHP code. Given a particular irregularity in the incoming XML (a missing attribute) we would like to output a PHP line (to throw an exception) and then to STOP the processing then and there (match nothing more and end) but without the processing 'crashing'.

I've looked through my XSL books but not come up with anything...

Does anybody have a suggestion?

XML Schema, Relax NG or some other validation tool

Cheers
andrew