[xsl] scripts in xslt

Subject: [xsl] scripts in xslt
From: "Prasad Akella" <avlnprasad@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:23:34 +0100
hello,

I would like to use javascript and asp in my xsl stylesheet. i am working on transforming xforms to xhtml but am facing problems integrating my script with xsl. any  help in the form of simple code as to how to call a script or links to understanding the same is needed. i have tried with containers but its not so easy as i want javascript in xsl or xsl in javascript sometimes to intervene certain conditions. is there any possibility. please help

with regards,
prasad