AW: [xsl] Closing and reopening hierarchically structured elements

Subject: AW: [xsl] Closing and reopening hierarchically structured elements
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:27:52 +0100
Hi Michael,

Thanks very much for your reply.
Actually, I though about that before, but since I could not imagine any other
solution and being absolutly desperate,
I though this would be my last escape route...
My problem is that the table must appear at the same logical position as
before...
How can the grouping mechanism help me at this position?
Is there a simpler way in XSLT 2.0?

Thanks very much for your patience.

wbr,
Roman