AW: [xsl] Closing and reopening hierarchically structured elements

Subject: AW: [xsl] Closing and reopening hierarchically structured elements
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:25:06 +0100
Hi David,

Unfortunately my FO renderer (xep) doesn't support span attributes on elements
other than direct childs of fo:flow.
That would make it a lot simpler...
Thank you very muh for the hint about xsl:for-each-group.
I will gladly take a look at it.
Since my first transofmration is already very complex, I suppose I'll stick to
the two-step approach.
Thank you very much!

wbr,
Roman