Re: [xsl] Get nodes with document() and applying templates to them

Subject: Re: [xsl] Get nodes with document() and applying templates to them
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:51:25 +0000
Well, i just want to use the 'f' word a few times in here. It happens
it was the coming-from-VisualBasic guys in here that happily assume
that X00001 is the same as x00001 (f, f, f,) ...

I was looking at the black-box only, and since the results expected
were not appearing i assumed something more "tricky". Once i opened
the box and did some stepping it becomes obvious...

Sorry for wasting the list time...