RE: [xsl] Javascript variable to XSL variable

Subject: RE: [xsl] Javascript variable to XSL variable
From: "Jaime Stuardo" <jstuardo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:44:33 -0400
I think you cannot do that due to the way XSL and JavaScript work. JavaScript
is executed by the browser, which only interprets HTML code..

If you display an XML in the browser using a XSL, the browser finally will
receive the HTML, and in that moment all JavaScript code may be executed.

Why do you have to do that? cannot you use only JavaScript? Maybe if you tell
what you plan to do, maybe we can suggest the way to go around that.

Jaime