[xsl] [ANN] Microsoft and RenderX make WordprocessingML to XSL FO style sheets publicly available

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] Microsoft and RenderX make WordprocessingML to XSL FO style sheets publicly available
From: "Kevin Brown" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:10:13 -0800
These style sheets were prepared by RenderX's development team and Microsoft
for general use. They are designed to convert Microsoft's WordprocessingML
to XSL FO. The team put together a generic version of the sheets that
produce XSL FO suitable for any renderer as well as an add-on style sheet to
support RenderX specific extensions like mapping Microsoft Word "continuous
section break" to RenderX's "flow-section" extension. The style sheets are
available for download from the Microsoft Download Center at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E0FAA0AF-A185-4296-
B74D-A9FE870C92CC&displaylang=en and the details for using them are in the
article co-authored by RenderX and Microsoft in MSDN
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_wd2003
_ta/html/OfficeWordWordMLtoXSL-FO.asp).

RenderX encourages any developer's interested in providing suggestions or
enhancements to subscribe to our xep-support list and submit your comments.
We'll collect any and all suggestions and provide them back to all
interested users. RenderX has also posted some informational pages at our
site on http://www.renderx.com/tools/word2fo.html.

Best Regards,
RenderX, Inc.
http://www.renderx.com