[xsl] Making parent dissappear when a child doesnt exist.

Subject: [xsl] Making parent dissappear when a child doesnt exist.
From: <mayuresh.kadu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:11:48 +0530
hi all,

i am brand new to the list. So hello all. Am posting my first question. I have a situation where i have a parent tag with a few child tags, some of which are mandatory. I am looking to write an XSLT so that my if all the mandatory children tag come in empty, my output XML should not render the parent itself.

Any inputs?

tia

- Mayuresh

Confidentiality Notice