RE: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"

Subject: RE: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:59:18 -0800 (PST)
Thank you Mr. Kay for another useful information. Now
we all agree(including myself!), that by default XSLT
1.0 processor should preserve whitespace-only text
nodes..

But MSXSL strips whitespace only text nodes in absence
of strip-space and preserve-space instructions.. As
Mr. Ken Holman originally pointed, this is a
non-conformance.. I also now feel so!

Dimitre said,  there is a "preserveWhiteSpace"
property of IXMLDOMDocument.. But this I feel, is at
an API level..., which I feel does not ensure
conformance on this issue!

Regards,
Mukul