Re: [xsl] xslt and the filesystem

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt and the filesystem
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:56:59 GMT
  yes it is being pulled from an http server (apache), but how would I get
  the XML representation of the filesystem? Is that something I can create
  with an xslt stylesheet?

cocoon has a directory lister built in if I remember correctly,
er yes:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/generators/directory-generator.html

or you can do something simpler like just setting up a redirect from
foo/bar
cgi-bin/directory-list?dir=foo/bar
where directory-list is essentially the perl script that you have
already that returns an xml listing of the directory files.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=apache+xslt+directory+list&spell=1

has some possibilities...

David

http://www.star.net.uk