Re: [xsl] Using attributes and elements and text

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using attributes and elements and text
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:23:16 +0000
Ah, at last something easy to understand and apply. I'll follow it. Thanks.

For the attribute/element dilema, i think i follow the example from
the "head/weight" - "i have both a head and a weight, you can cut my
head but not my weight" (actually if you cut my head you'll be cutting
my weight too...), so head will be a element and weight a attribute.
More, my head as many elements (eyes, mouth, ears...) and my weight
no.

I hope i've understand the metaphor correctly...