Re: [xsl] Chunking xml into single-topic docs

Subject: Re: [xsl] Chunking xml into single-topic docs
From: "Kessler, Marcy" <marcy.kessler@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:41:22 -0700
To All:
Thank you for the help.  To clarify, I actually want to create unique
file names by attaching a number to each file created.  Is the best
method for doing this <xsl:count> as both David and Jay suggested?
Michael, would your suggestion of using something like
href="chap{position()}" be a better way to go.  If so, why?

(being new to the list, I hope that applying to the list from the digest
follows my original thread correctly - apologies for being a newbie on
all fronts ;) )

Thanks again!
Regards,
Marcy