Re: [xsl] Serving XSLT 2.0 from Apache 2.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Serving XSLT 2.0 from Apache 2.0?
From: James Fuller <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:41:02 +0100
Colin Paul Adams wrote:

"James" == James Fuller <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

James> I have used this in the past to good effect James> http://www.mod-xslt2.com/

Are you sure this is XSLT 2.0? It seems to use libxslt, in which case
it's XSLT 1.0.

opps.....didnt realise the 2.0 requirement, otherwise saxon as servlet really is the only way to go (I use jetty/tomcat) , though I tend to have a continous integration process; obviating the need for real time xslt processing...on source change a publishing process kicks off, which generates final formats....

and where I need dynamic processing provide via different port or through url rewriting fun, in closed environments where the browser is known I tend to use client side xslt processing.

if speed is an issue, its easy enough to create a standalone java webserver specifically for this....and I have heard of folks using ROXEN's java support to avoid J2EE servlet requirements....though never tested.

gl, Jim Fuller