RE: [xsl] Separating XSLT 1 and 2 help?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Separating XSLT 1 and 2 help?
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:30:15 -0600
I'm sure I speak for many when I say that I appreciate the effort and very
much look forward to the new reference cards.

Thanks much.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

03/02/2005 12:36 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
RE: [xsl] Separating XSLT 1 and 2 help?

>Once Mulberrytech have (hopefully) produced the XSLT 2 reference card,
>maybe when the WG have finished their deliberations,
>then it shouldn't be hard to find out.

We're waiting for the final spec before doing the reference card;
and are thinking that we may have to split into an XSLT 2 and an
XPath 2 card; there's a LOT of detail in the new specs.

We'll let you know when we have new reference cards.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML