[xsl] Problem with converting to XSLT 2.0

Subject: [xsl] Problem with converting to XSLT 2.0
From: "Heckel, Matt , Ctr, OSD-PA&E" <Matthew.Heckel.ctr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:21:41 -0500
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
After some trivial corrections to your stylesheet (like the unfinished
<xsl:template match="/"> template) I'm getting the output CFCK DPARK
slots.t11 pots.t11 which looks right. I think you're hitting bugs in the
processor rather than language problems with XSLT 2.0. Given that you seem
to be using a processor that allows href="..\text\text.justify.xslt" in a
place where the spec requires a URI, I don't think you're using Saxon.
Michael Kay <http://www.saxonica.com/>

Thanks Michael,

Sorry for throwing in those typos with my clumsy copy/paste job.  You're
right.  I wasn't using Saxon.  I was using a trial version of  XMLSpy 5.0
Pro.  Their latest.  Although they support XSLT 2.0, their debugger is still
stuck back in 1.0.  But, I couldn't get it to work using their 2.0
transformer engine either.  I'll have to let the good folks over there
know..

So, I then went and downloaded Saxon8.0.  After fixing my URI problem, it
worked.  Thought I'd pass on to you something I found on your website.  In
the open source version, page \doc\index.html, Getting Started section you
give a command line instruction of :

java -jar saxon8.jar -t samples\data\books.xml samples\styles\books.xsl
>c:\temp.html

Using a windows platform I had to use :

java -jar saxon8.jar -o .\temp.html .\samples\data\books.xml
.\samples\styles\books.xsl

jus fyi.  Thanks again~