[xsl] Adding Prefixes to Elements

Subject: [xsl] Adding Prefixes to Elements
From: Jonathan Marenus <jonathanmarenus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 06:46:08 -0800 (PST)
In XMLSpy, how would I go about automatically adding
prefixes to every element name in my XSL stylesheet.
For example, when I have a template match="A/B/C", I
would like it to change to x:A/x:B/x:C.  I want this
to occur for every element name in my stylesheet,
whether they be in a template statement, for-each
statement, etc.  I am asking this because I have some
really large stylesheet files that I would rather not
enter the prefixes manually.  It would take too much
of my time.  Any suggestions?

Jonathan Marenus