Re: [xsl] More-than-basic maths

Subject: Re: [xsl] More-than-basic maths
From: "andrew cooke" <acooke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:08:56 -0400 (CLT)
brilliant - works perfectly.  thanks.

(a possible suggestion: for newbies like me, it would be nice to have a
very very basic example right on the front page of the site, which gives
the "import" element and a simple call to "sin" (for example).  now that i
see how to do it, it is so simple it seems obvious, but at first i was
confused how to call a "library" from xsl).

thanks again,
andrew

--
` __ _ __ ___  ___| |_____   work web site: http://www.ctio.noao.edu/~andrew